Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wakin' Up is Hard To Do!

For starters, I just want to be clear, I DID NOT take this picture this morning in the midst of B's misery. Are you kidding? I was way to busy loving on him and rocking him and being the MomBE, kissing all the pain away.  But, this IS what he looked like.

Having had my tonsils removed a little over a year ago, I knew that this am would probably be rough for B. I recall waking up with a very dry mouth, desperate to drink something, but wanting nothing to do with swallowing. So, I knew just how he felt this morning (4:30) when he woke screaming, grabbing his throat and begging me to make it go away. He has been very out of sorts, and was actually back in bed and sleeping this am at 9:00. The worst of it all is the refusal to take the medicine which will make him better if he would just swallow it! You can't blame the sweet little dandelion.


No comments: