Thursday, May 14, 2009

Recipe for Respite: Grow Capsules

We LOVE the dollar bin at Target and the Dollars stores speckled all over our town. We recently discovered grow capsules, 12 for one dollar in the Target bins. B especially loves these little things. This particular kind had an entire package of BUGS...a big hit with any boy! E thinks they are candy, so we busy her with a little something else. But, nonetheless, they are still too much fun for B and I. So I am not sure this activity can be classified as respite for the MomBE, because I technically took no break in the process. But, we had fun and it was a semi-relaxing to do. So, you be the judge........











1 comment:

Brittne said...

I love those things! Funny story, before Jon and I were dating I dared him to swallow one and he did!! It did give him a massive stomach ache though, so dont let B swallow any!