Saturday, January 9, 2010

A New Humor

It has been a while since I have laughed SO hard! Ben is learning how to tell a joke and is thrilled with his ability to make others laugh. I love that he is even recognizing that timing is everything. How I would love to get in that head of his and know if he really even understands the concept of joke telling, but that would probably take all the fun away, wouldn't it?



Whatever the case is with Ben, it seems that all Emme knows is that she wants in on the action, and she is willing to try anything to get a laugh. She truly does have the ability to make just about anything funny! Even if it is combining 3 different questions and one punch line! OH how I LOVE this life!!!!!




WOW check out this giveaway!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Bella and Jack enjoyed watching these with me. They kept asking to watch them over and over again! I think "they" understand their jokes! LOL :)