Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Furry Friends a Furry Clothes

Rounding out our Christmas, we spent another evening of unwrapping and refueling at Mickey and DeeDee's house. We made another wonderful bunch of Christmas memories in their cozy home too! The food was phenomenal and the presents were unique......to put it lightly. E's new digs included a black furry vest with matching furry boots, something every girl needs, and leave it to DeeDee to make sure E gets. B's clothes included a rugby shirt straight out of the 80's with the white rubbery buttons and everything, I can't wait to put him in it. They both got these "Fur Real" stuffed animals that I guess are all the rage in some parts, but because we are so unplugged from commercials, I had never heard of them. E especially loved her kitty cat, and B is still not quite sure about his monkey. I find them a bit creepy, but its not about me, is it?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics at Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Shawna Comer