Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gloomy

The sun finally broke through the clouds yesterday. It was the first day that was not gloomy in what feels like weeks. The kids have been pretty good sports about the weather keeping us indoors. After all, they love to be naked and they love to jump on pillows. This week it was high time we remove the slip covers from their overstuffed anywhere chairs from Pottery Barn and have them cleaned. This meant four more cushions a piece to jump on and build forts with. It was so great to get them outside yesterday, but I think they slightly missed the gloomy weather keeping them naked and indoors, jumping on and building with pillow to hearts content.



1 comment:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Great pics of your little ones....I bet you are gald to have the break in the weather!

I came over to visit from "Beyond the Picket Fence".

I enjoyed my visit and will pop in again son!

Stay Cozy, Carrie