Sunday, February 21, 2010

A favorite...........

The year we moved back to MO was a difficult year of transition. My husband gave me a card on our anniversary that had an anonymous quote on the front. I often refer to this quote that now hangs on our refrigerator just waiting for me to create a beautiful way for it to be displayed. I think I struggle with how to display it because the words are such beauty all by themselves. It is a favorite........

We did not come here to fit in.
We came here to be who we are.
We did not come here to work.
We came here to live our dreams.
We did not come here for the stuff.
We came here to love each other.
We did not come here by accident.
We came here with a purpose,
that is uniquely or own.


4 comments:

Katrina said...

I love this quote! It's sweet and simple. I hope you find a way to display it properly. Thanks for sharing.

Aunt Shannon said...

Great one sis. I love the pictures of b and e as well. Love you all.

j said...

i would keep that on my fridge too.

Anonymous said...

Nice. Very nice. One that makes you think for a while!
Shannon(not the stalker!)