Monday, December 14, 2009

Two "new" Additions


Because our little elves are so big this year, we finally got out some of our decorations that in Christmas' past we have had to keep away from little hands and open mouths. Benjamin loves his Christmas train and we are all enjoying our Nativity Scene. Both of these "decorations" have so much meaning to me. The train was a gift from a dear family I babysat for in college. When they gave it to me I could not even imagine children in my future, and now I am watching my almost four year old play with it under our tree. And the nativity scene is such an exciting addition because they are getting to an age where the story of Baby Jesus makes sense to them and the true meaning of Christmas is more understandable to them each year.








No comments: