Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Best Shepherd in all the Land (day 18)

I really dropped the ball on the very first big performance of B's. I must have missed the flier with the details? I thought he was simply having a little church service with some carol singing. Boy was I wrong............Our little shepherd was the star or a fairly large production and some of his most important people missed it. I learned my lesson, and sweet Benjamin was very understanding. I will know for next time to make sure of the plan. As usual, our precious little boy was so cute and wanted to make sure and say hello to his little sister in the audience. Listen carefully and you will hear the sweetest shepherd in all the land.






1 comment:

Aunt Shannon said...

Hey sister, that is an amazing performance and how sweet are your kids. Wow. Thank you for once again brightening my day. I love you all!