Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The 101.....Putting BABIES to BED
1) Line babies up so they all get a taste of the pillow
2) Make sure everyone on the bed is naked enough to be comfortable (this especially means NO shoes!)
3) Read the baby dolls a fabulous book, one that will keep their interest, but tired their eyes at
the same time.
4) Say your nite-nite prayers with the babies. Clasping not only the hands, but involving
the feet when praying shows even more reverence.
5) Give each baby a special kiss to let them know you will be there for them when they wake up
6) You may have to lay next to your babies for a bit and share your woobie with them, but it won't take long for them to meet the sandman.
7) Make sure they have fallen fast asleep and R.E.M is undoubtedly where they are at........and..........wait for it..............
8) Toss them all OVERBOARD, damaging their psyche, for a greater portion of their teenage years.
Posted by MomBE at Wednesday, April 29, 2009