Monday, June 15, 2009





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Youcan head over to her blog to read what sheand everyone else have not been doing this week.

This last week was a wonderful week in our house. As the MomBE, I was sure to see everything ran smoothly in our household. Nothing but picture perfect all week.

First of all, I did not post a picture of my three favorite things here just because I like the picture and, let's face it, posts are more fun with pics!
I folded every load of laundry as soon as the dryer beeped. Unloaded it from the dryer, folded it neatly, put all piles in their proper place right away. I did not let one load sit in the dryer long enough for the second load to be ready to dry, only to stuff both loads in the dryer together and hit the refresh button no less than 10 times. Those two loads are NOT in the dryer as I type this. That would never happen in this house.

In this well oiled machine of a family unit, I always make a hot meal for dinner. All food groups are represented without fail, and we never snack in between meals or eat dessert right before bed time. So, of course, on Friday night I did not get a 3 dollar lunchable with turkey, cheese, crackers and an oreo cookie to boot, split the contents down the middle, and feed it to my 2 little munchkins and call it a day. I would never consider that a meal, nor would I bribe them to eat it all with an oreo cookie that I then give them right before bed. That would be insane.

On my ten year anniversary, the sweet Dad-O left town to spend the weekend golfing with friends in St. Louis. I honestly was fine with him going, because it is an annual thing, he has no control over the date, and he really needed the time away with his friends. That is the honest truth. So, I did not tell everyone we came in contact with that he was celebrating OUR anniversary by golfing with his friends just because it was necessary to give him a hard time. That is, after all, my job.

And the Dad-O did not send me any flowers for this special day either.
Nope....he is not at all good at that kind of thing.



4 comments:

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's! Don't you hate laundry!! It is a never ending cycle...as soon as you finish washing, folding, and putting away...somebody is going to get dirty and then you have to start all over!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy Monday! Love the picture! Sometimes a lunchable dinner is great! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the laundry thing...I've NEVER done that before ;)

See you SOON! :) :) :) :)

Love you!

Leah said...

Laundry seems to be one of the most popular Not Me Monday posts every week.