Friday, June 19, 2009

The Fairest of them ALL

A few nights ago, I had a date with this sweet babe. We went to Princess Night at our local Chic-fil-A. It was such a fun experience. Dad-O and B went out and did some "guy" stuff while we got in our princess gear and headed out to have some girl time.
I even got in front of the camera for once. The people of Cfa did it up right. There was a salon to do our petite princess nails and hair, a horse-drawn carriage for the sweet beauties to take a ride, and a delicate castle backdrop that begged us to have our picture taken in front of.
E was over the moon.
Mommy all to herself, surrounded by "girly" stuff, no B to compete with for all the attention, wearing a precious snow white gown

and, of course, the best chicken nuggets ever! (what do they put in those things?)
She was the Fairest of them ALL.......NO QUESTION!
Wouldn't YOU agree????




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe I've never had the privelage to eat a Chic-fil-A nugget. I guess I should get that fixed...:D

E looks precious in her snow white outfit :) Can't wait to see her and all of YOU!

Love you!

M.O.T.B said...

You look great AND I must admit I am a little envious that you get to partake in Princess Night:)