Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pinterest

If you have not discovered Pinterest
you should check it out
just be warned
it is highly addictive
so don't be mad at me if you find yourself
sitting at your computer an hour later
wondering where the time went
check out my pinterest button if you have a minute
My son loves looking over my shoulder at all the awesome pictures
of creative things to do
It is full of awesome things to do with your kids, decorating and organizing ideas, recipes
clothing options, to name a few.....
Ben discovered lego cakes and has been insisting we make them for weeks now
so we made chocolate legos for dessert the other night
and boy were they tasty
and pretty cute too!!
Happy Pinning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! I can't figure out HOW to pin??!!!! :) Love from your technology repressed friend~A

Anonymous said...

I got it...wow. ;) Happy Birthday to your sweet princess!!!