Friday, June 10, 2011

Farmer's Market & Praying Hands


We have been to the Farmer's Market and Praying Hands many times
but on our way there with Dad-O this am he informed me 
it was his first visit with us.
Reminding me again of the blessing it has been for me to stay home these last five years.
I have been so fortunate to get these experiences with my babes
and now fortunate enough to have time to share them with Dad-O

We climbed on the hands 
and posed for pics
{B reminded me to grab my camera on the way out}

We walked the tracks to the market, where we shared a loaf
of asiago bread and a fruit smoothie for lunch

and we took turns performing for each other on stage
E sang "Twinkle Twinkle" and "ABCD's"
Dad-O did the "shake your booty dance"
B sand Peanut Butter and Jelly (a family favorite)
and Mommy sang hits from the sound of music {glee style, according to Dad-O}

TWO CHECKMARKS DOWN
GREAT DAY HAD




No comments: