Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Specific Instructions

At the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday B gave specific instructions that we needed to take home a few little pumpkins so we could paint them like "last time." I am not totally convinced that he remembers painting pumpkins last year because he is still in the stage of "last time, yesterday, last night, before breakfast" etc. etc. all meaning the same thing. Whatever the case may be, if he remembers our traditions yet or not, I am hopeful that eventually our little pumpkins will recognize our year to year traditions and have something to look forward to and to remember whatever time of year.......Always!



WHAT A MASTERPIECE!!!!!










1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh ur kids are so cute. I love how she remembered "last time" that you painted the pumpkins! I get that all the time haha
You can check out my blog for a giveaway if you would like! :)
xoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com