Sunday, July 25, 2010

MOVING on..................


Although I feel like I could post about the beach for the next several weeks.
{Not only do I have that many amazing pictures I could post, but also that many amazing memories}
It is time to close that chapter on this blog and focus on current life.
So........THANK YOU MiMi and PaPa for the magical week in Florida!
We love you and appreciate all you have done for us in making a great vacation come together!

and..........SCENE!


I use this blog for many things, and one is to record our lives and how I am feeling at times with our children, what they are doing, what our family is up to etc.
And because our journey is about to take a major turn, 
I want to write about it and photograph it
and record it on this blog.

so I will begin to do so.............


tomorrow

No comments: