Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our Independence Day


Personally, I think the 4th of July is ALL about spending time with family. I want B and E to feel the same way. Because, really, at the end of the day, what else do you have? It is a holiday that I hope will start traditions, although none have emerged just yet, FAMILY is where these traditions will begin and sadly, end, if not held true. With that said, we packed so much into our weekend, I have had a hard time narrowing it down. If I were scrap booking, I would surly be creating 4 or 5 pages from all the festivities. These are just a few highlights....
A parade that would make Norman Rockwell envious.
The sweet, quiet, yet completely trusting anticipation.

The pure joy of firecrackers from a distance

Sharing the floor and breakfast.....making memories with DJ
more highlights below.....
like I said, this would be a 4 or 5 page spread....


No comments: