Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Beginnings...............

Today was a VERY big day in this house 
(apartment, actually)
The Dad-O started a new and exciting adventure
{and looked so handsome doing it}
I am so proud of my husband and what he has risked to make this move for our family
we are very blessed to have such an amazing man in this foursome
We missed him today,
 it has been a great summer full of family of four
but it is time to move forward
and smile 
knowing
it's all going to be 
ok

The munchkins had a red letter day as well
starting school 
{and too cute doing it}
Dropping them off surrounded by no one I knew was very hard
I did not realize how nice it was to have other women I know smiling back at me as I walked the kids down the hall at St Paul's last year
But, it is not about me, it is about these amazing, happy, resilient, flexible
perfect in every way little loves 
that have taught me a thing or two about living
these last few days of transition
I could not be more proud of the three that make me.....
well.....ME.

Cheers to a lovely new beginning.........
please join us on the adventure and pray for our family in this new endeavor


2 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

All the best! I love the photo of them walking into the school!

Anonymous said...

We hope you all thrive on your new journey in life...remember to take deep breaths and take it all in, loved ones and friends are only a computer or phone call away!